Below, there is a list of things that will make your rest in the wild as comfortable as possible.
Camping is an amazing way to spend holidays. It allows having a rest for a body and mind, to escape from the noise of a big city, to enjoy the beauty of landscapes and natural harmony. However, living in a tent or RV is associated with some inconveniences. Fortunately, it is not a big problem to deal with the vast majority of them. Below, there is a list of things that will make your rest in the wild as comfortable as possible.
1. First-aid kit. For camping, add to your usual first-aid kit some bandages, disinfectants, patches, and insect repellents. If there are children going with you, then you need to take medicines for digestion normalization and antipyretic drugs. Some kids may not tolerate such holidays well, so be ready for an emergency.
2. Think about entertainment for kids and adults; take some toys and games with you. Unlike resorts, campsites do not provide additional fun, and there are no animators. So, arranging some entertainment is your task. For example, board games are suitable for having fun for the whole family.
3. Air mattresses. Ordinary mattresses are too bulky to take them with you, but air mattresses will be a good way out. They do not take up much space during transportation, and they are very convenient to use. Such mattresses can provide comfort and protection against cold no worse than a home bed.
4. Solar panels for the shower. Washing while traveling can be challenging, but solely cold water in the shower can spoil the whole rest. This is especially true if you have small children who can suffer from hypothermia. If you chose a completely wild holiday outside of a campsite, then solar-powered shower bags come to rescue. They can be deployed in a few minutes, and you will receive a completely functional shower cabin. The solar battery will help to heat water quickly and without any problems.
5. Special smartphone apps. Although camping is an opportunity to enjoy nature away from technology, for some things, an exception should be made. One of them is a personal alarm service app. It has a lot of functions, such as security keys and other features that allow to quickly find, for example, a child that got lost in the forest. Also, if you go on vacation leaving elderly relatives at home, the alarm service will send you a message if something suddenly happens and there is a need for help.