Creating any software is a rather complicated process. Today, no one creates programs and websites from scratch, and there is no need to create a new bicycle every time. Various frameworks and libraries come to the aid of developers, where there are ready-made modules that can be adapted to the needs of your project. Today we want to discuss websites built with Django and evaluate the benefits of such a solution.
The secret of the popularity
Today Python is one of the most popular programming languages that successfully competes with CSS and Java. This framework uses this programming language and has an open-source code that allows you to create various websites and mobile applications.
Statistics show that over 66% of all websites and mobile applications created in this programming language were built using Django. It has a large export community, allowing different developers to share information, so experienced programmers and beginners can program here. Thanks to the open-source code, you can make your changes to the modules, allowing you to create a high-quality, competitive, user-friendly product.
Benefits of this framework
Using this framework has a huge number of advantages. Among the most important are the following:
- High development speed;
- Ready tools;
- High level of security;
- Good scalability.
This framework allows experienced professionals to create an MVP in just a few hours. Django has many different tools that make the job as easy as possible. Here you can easily find:
- user authentication,
- Site Map,
- channel syndication structure,
- database schema migration etc.
You can easily modify existing solutions to suit the needs of your project. Still, you need basic or advanced knowledge of Python to work, depending on the complexity of your software.
Which companies use this framework?
Today, many companies have managed to appreciate the main advantages of using this framework in software development. Among the most famous of them are:
- Instagram. Initially, this mobile app was built entirely with Django. The use of this framework made it possible to make the project as scalable as possible and made it possible to process vast amounts of information.
- Mozilla. The main product of this company is the Firefox browser, but it also works on other projects. So, this used Django to create the MDN Web Docs service and the Mozilla support site.
- Pinterest. Thanks to Django, this social network can process vast amounts of information and scale and provide excellent performance with a million-strong audience.
- Spotify. This music platform extensively uses the above programming language for internal services and data analysis. While this doesn’t use Django as its core framework, it does use it to solve internal problems.
- National Geographical Journal. It uses Django to create the leading site. Currently, this is the most successful site created with this framework.
As you can see, each company uses this framework to solve different problems. Practice shows that this can be an ideal tool for developing social networks and other platforms serving many users worldwide.
How to choose the right developer?
Today, there are a considerable number of developers who use this framework, so making a choice can sometimes be extremely difficult. When choosing, we advise you to pay attention to the following aspects:
- Customer reviews;
- Cost of services;
- Review of previous projects;
- A number of employees and their qualifications.
Before you order services for the development of a website or mobile application on outsourcing, you should carefully study the features of the organization’s activities. It should have a lot of work experience and many completed projects. You can chat with your partners and friends to find out if they used the services of different companies and what difficulties they faced.
Services of our company
If you are looking for a reliable software development partner, you can contact SELC group specialists. It has been on the market since 2005. It has several offices in Ukraine, Canada, and the USA. Here you can order software development from scratch and developer services for outsourcing.
The list of services of our company includes:
- MVP development;
- Corporate project;
- Project maintenance;
- Creation of mobile applications;
- Development of e-commerce sites and much more.
Over the years, our specialists have collaborated with companies from different industries, so they know what to pay attention to when developing various projects. The main advantage of our organization is customer orientation; we consider all customers’ wishes and try to create a product that will meet all requirements.
Our company has a large team of developers who can perform the entire development cycle, from design to testing and release of the project to the world. If you already have a development team, but for some reason, they do not have time to deliver the project on time or lack professional skills, you can hire our outsourcing specialists. They will share their experience and help you create software in the shortest possible time.
Django is a general framework that allows you to create quality software with good performance and scalability in a short time. If you want to launch a social network or a large website using this framework, you can contact SELC specialists. They will help you create a quality product allowing your business to overgrow and serve many customers.