Many non-profit organizations struggle with raising funds to support their campaigns, and that is because they can’t guarantee their investors a return on their investment. If you’re a leader of such an organization, you may have felt the challenge of trying to raise funds at the same time managing your day-to-day operations. It can be quite overwhelming, which is why the number of nonprofits opting for crowdfunding and sourcing continuously increases. It’s an advantageous move because it helps them reach more people at the same time gives them more time to focus on their goals rather than stressing about where to find funds. There are numerous fundraising services for nonprofits that make every event a success. These services have many benefits and here are just a few of them:
- You’ll get all the help you need with planning. Planning a fundraising event on your own could be time consuming and stressful, which is why it’s advisable to get professional help. A company that provides services to start a fundraising event will have all the resources needed to make that event a success. They’ll have different platforms that you can choose from, customized according to your needs. They’ll have different tools that can help in every planning stage. They’ll have experts who specialize in various tasks to make sure that everything is executed according to plan.
- You’ll reach more people. Fundraising can be done by any individual, but the number of people reached won’t be that huge compared to a reliable company’s reach. They’ll have more contacts in their profile, they’ll know the right people to contact and even extend that to those people’s acquaintances. Being in the industry gives them the “well-known” factor needed to gain more supporters. If they’ve hosted various events before that were successful, people who’ve been to those events would be easy to call back again, especially if your organization’s goals or visions match their own.
- You’ll get more donors/donations. Your marketing efforts could give you a substantial amount of money or number of donors for your campaigns, but when you get help from companies that have been helping nonprofits raise money or find donors; you’ll increase the average amount you’ve raised to double or triple, or maybe even more. With the large network they have, they could introduce your organization to numerous people who feel strongly about your advocacy and will feel compelled to donate because it’s for a good cause. They have multiple sources that can promote your business to gain more attention and then donors eventually.
- You’ll get a professional team to assist you. During a fundraising event, anything could go wrong, or everything could go smoothly, especially if you have a professional team helping you out. That’s one of the many benefits of hiring a team to help you during a special event. If you want to impress your supporters as well as your new donors, you want your event to be a success. You don’t want faulty items on your auction list or unresponsive customer representatives on your setup site. You want the perfect experience for your attendees and you can only achieve that if you’ve got a professional team behind you.
- You’ll get items you can sell on consignment. Every fundraising event needs an item to commemorate it, whether it’s a simple pen or an extravagant collectible. You can set up a booth on your chosen location or set up a site (like an auction site) where your supporters can purchase these items. And the good thing about this is you don’t have to spend any amount to have these items for sale during your event because they can be on a consignment basis. All you have to do is find a reliable company to partner up with and come up with an agreement about the sale – from beginning to end.
- Your brand will get more recognition. With your efforts, you can easily create a brand that will introduce you to the world. But another great way to get recognized is to get help from people who have years of experience in the field. If you partner up with a company that has been providing solutions for nonprofits’ fundraising events, your chances of getting more recognized is higher because they have a wide network that they can expose your brand to. Their professional team can help you plan or create the best campaign pages to ensure its success.
7. You can get continuous support. Once you’ve hosted an event and it becomes a success, it would be easier to do it next time. If you’ve found donors and supporters for your organization, it means they believe in your campaigns and it wouldn’t be easy to convince them to provide support for you for your future projects. A reliable company can help you set that up by designing a system that would ask your supporters to provide recurring donations.