Abdominal pain is a common health problem. There is nothing to panic about if you have a stomach ache. It is treated according to the type of abdominal pain and where it is located. For example, some of our joint abdominal pain is caused by acidity or gastric problems. Also, if someone has gallstones, kidney stones, or appendicitis, abdominal pain can occur. Some people may have abdominal pain if they have a urinary tract or bladder infection. Among all the pain in lower right abdominal anatomy, the female is a very familiar topic.
If we keep in mind some common issues like,
- The pain of acidity is in the upper part of the abdomen.
- Gallbladder pain is below the ribs on the upper right side of the abdomen.
- Appendicitis is a pain on the right side of the abdomen, and bladder pain is in the lower abdomen.
There are many things like this, which we can understand if we notice. Also, we have to know what is the cause of pain in lower right abdominal anatomy female. Let’s find out.
What is the cause of pain in lower right abdominal anatomy female
Pain anywhere in the abdomen can make anyone anxious or panicked. But Dr. Maya Finkelstone assures that “most abdominal pain is caused by benign or benign nature, such as muscle cramps, gas, and indigestion. She is a doctor in Leonardtown, Maryland, USA. So if you feel pain in the abdomen, take a deep breath and try to relax. Consider going to the doctor if the abdominal pain does not subside or worsens even after performing home remedies to identify possible causes. Here are 10 reasons to feel pain in lower right abdominal anatomy female.
The position of your stomach is above the navel, so gas pain is often felt along the left or right side of the stomach. But sometimes the pain spreads to the right side of the abdomen, said Finkelstein. Have you changed your diet? Eat plenty of foods (such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, bean sprouts, or beans) that can make you gassy? Over time, this gas is removed. You can get benefits by walking at this time.
If you have indigestion, check what you have eaten. Indigestion can cause burning pain in the upper right side of your abdomen. Heartburn is not fatal in itself – you can have indigestion if you overeat fast food, alcohol, or acidic foods like coffee and tomatoes, according to the US National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease (NIDDK).
The pain of indigestion goes away on its own and if the pain returns within two weeks seek medical help muscle strain: A rigorous cardio session can be responsible for the pain in the right side of your abdomen: If you run faster than usual, your diaphragm will be used more than usual, which can lead to muscle spasms. Finkelstein. He added, ‘You can feel relief if you stretch your arms above the head away from the place of pain. Next, you need to stretch your respiratory system to avoid abdominal pain – warm up a dynamic movement like a jumping jack or light jogging. ‘
If you feel pain in on the right side of your abdomen, there is a strong possibility of appendicitis. The pain of appendicitis usually starts next to the navel and then spreads to one-fourth below the abdomen, said Dr. Drinkelstone. He added, ‘You will feel very uncomfortable when you sit or lie down on the floor. But don’t blame yourself for appendicitis, because there’s nothing you can do to avoid it. If you suspect you have appendicitis, see a doctor, or it may rupture and endanger your life.
Women have one ovary on each side of the uterus. Sometimes these ovaries develop fluid sacs, called ovarian cysts. In most cases, the ovarian cyst goes away on its own, and in most cases, women do not experience the symptoms of this cyst, according to a Mayo Clinic report. But this cyst can be large enough to cause pain. So if the cyst in your right ovary is big, you will feel pain on the right side of the abdomen. Be sure to go to the doctor if you suddenly suffer from severe pain or fever or vomiting with abdominal pain.
Fetal development outside the uterus
In rare cases, a fertilized egg may grow outside the uterus, most often in the fallopian tube or fallopian tube. This problem occurs only in women of reproductive age. Be sure to tell your doctor if you feel pain in the right or left side of your abdomen while trying to conceive. Dr. “There may be paining in the left or right side of the abdomen, depending on the location of the ectopic pregnancy,” Finkelstein said. Other symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include abnormal bleeding in the vagina or pain in the pelvis.
A notable symptom of kidney stones is paining the lower back, pain in the lower abdomen, or pain in the groin, according to the NIDDK report. The pain can spread to one side of the abdomen, said Dr. Drinkelstone. “There may be a change in the location of the pain, which means the kidney stones in the urinary tract are moving from one place to another,” he added other symptoms of kidney stones include pain during urination, the presence of blood in the urine, nausea, and vomiting, according to the American Kidney Fund.
Constipation can also cause pain in your abdomen. Dr. Drinkelstone said, ‘Most of the stool accumulates at the end of the rectum and is excreted out of the body in a normal process. But when chronic constipation goes to a very bad level, it becomes so severe that it cannot get out of the body – a condition called fecal impact. Significant symptoms of fecal impact are tightness or pain in the abdominal muscles, bloating, lower back pain, and pressure on the bladder.
If you feel pain on the right side of your stomach, it is more likely to be caused by gallstones – especially if the pain is exacerbated after eating or eating fatty foods. Dr. “We find it more in the gallbladder in women, especially in women in their 30s and 50s,” said Finkelstein. “The gallbladder is an organ that helps digest food by secreting bile.”
If you have high levels of blood fats and estrogen in your body or if you are overweight, you are at a higher risk of developing gallstones. Whatever the cause of gallstones, if these stones obstruct the bile duct (gallbladder attack), there may be a sudden pain in the right side of the abdomen. A notable symptom of a gallbladder attack is: Abdominal pain can spread to the middle of both shoulder blades or to the right shoulder. If you have such symptoms, you will need surgery to remove the gallbladder.
Take high doses of ibuprofen.
Like ibuprofen, NSAIDs can irritate the lining of your stomach. According to the Mayo Clinic, some of the side effects of ibuprofen are general abdominal pain, indigestion, heartburn, and flatulence. If you feel pain on the right side of your abdomen, check if you have taken any NSAIDs. Overdose of ibuprofen can cause severe abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, and even ulcers. You can avoid these side effects by following the doctor’s advice or medication instructions.
However, these are the reason for pain in lower right abdomen female.
When to see a doctor?
That’s why you shouldn’t sit back and say. If left unmanaged, they can be left astray and lose the right path. Today’s discussion is about the various possible causes of abdominal pain and when urgent emergency treatment is needed.
- Acute appendicitis usually causes pain and nausea around the navel. Within six to eight hours, the pain moves to the lower right side of the abdomen, accompanied by weakness in the body with a mild fever.
- In acute colitis, gallstones or gallstones cause inflammation of the gallbladder and pain in the upper right side of the abdomen, which spreads to the upper right side of the back and to the shoulders. There is also nausea, vomiting, shivering with mild fever, and jaundice.
- Sudden onset of severe pain in acute pancreatitis. It is usually felt in the upper abdomen, which intensifies rapidly and spreads to the back and left shoulder. This pain does not subside in any way. Sometimes bending the knees and leaning forward is a bit of a relief. Problems such as nausea and vomiting and bloating, stiffness of the abdomen, and inability to expel air through the anus are seen. Excessive heart rate increases and blood pressure decreases. There may be difficulty in breathing.
Also pain in lower right abdomen female
- Pain in perforated duodenal ulcers is suddenly intense and severe and is initially in the upper abdomen. Later it spreads to the whole abdomen. Movement increases pain, as well as heart rate and breathing difficulties. Within a few hours, the fever came, and the blood pressure began to drop.
- There is a pain in the lower abdomen and swelling of the abdomen. Symptoms include gallstones, nausea, and/or vomiting, fever, rapid heartbeat, and bowel movements.
- Symptoms of acute gastroenteritis include abdominal cramping pain, accompanied by diarrhea, occasional discharge of blood and mucus from the stool, vomiting may or may not occur, and fever. In most cases, they get better, but taking antibiotics or liquids is also beneficial. At the same time, other family members or friends may also have this type of problem. In women, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, Raptor tubal pregnancy and urinary problems such as kidney stones should not be ignored.
Abdominal pain can be caused by a problem with the abdomen or any of its adjacent organs or any other disease, such as myocardial infarction (heart), pneumonia (lung), spinal cord displacement, spinal cord tumor (nervous system), metabolic disease(kidney failure), Diabetes, etc. Poisoning (lead excess) infection (herpes zoster) and muscle cramps or blood clots and hematoma. If the cause of the pain is prevalent, but do not neglect the pain in the abdomen. Seek medical attention before you have a severe problem. Because many times you may need an operation on an emergency basis.
FAQ about pain in lower right abdomen female
- What causes pain in my lower right side of the back?
Cause of pain in the lower right side of the back is:
Kidney stones may cause pain on the right side of the back. A notable symptom of kidney stones is paining the lower back, pain in the lower abdomen, or pain in the groin, according to the NIDDK report.
- What is the cause of pain in my right lower quadrant?
Appendicitis can be a cause of your right lower quadrant pain.
If you feel pain in on the right side of your abdomen, there is a strong possibility of appendicitis. The pain of appendicitis usually starts next to the navel and then spreads to one-fourth below the abdomen.
- Why is it paining in my right side under ribs?
Cause of pain in lower right abdominal anatomy female:
- Viral hepatitis (also known as jaundice)
- For Liver cirrhosis
- For Liver cancer
- Also for Liver abscess
- Diseases of the gallbladder
- Congenital and metabolic diseases of the liver etc.
What to do if you have pain in lower right abdominal anatomy female?
If you feel abdominal pain due to gas and other risky symptoms do not appear with it, you can give gas medicine. The doctor may give you syrup. But you have to make sure that your risk factors are not occurring.