Many people suffer from hair loss due to a lack of proper care. As a result, the number of people who have lost their hair at an early age is numerous. To get rid of this problem, many people want to know how to stop hair loss quickly. In today’s article, I bring you a recipe for making homemade cream for faster hair growth. The ingredients are readily available in food stores.
Those who want a 100% natural cream can avoid the chemical product. The most important thing is to have the active ingredients for the aqueous phase (aloe vera, mineral water, floral water, or honey), an emulsifier (shea butter whipped cream, beeswax), the active ingredients for the oily phase (essential oil or vegetable oil). However, homemade cream is very effective for faster hair growth. So, let’s know how to make it.
Homemade cream for faster hair growth
It would help if you chose unrefined shea butter to ensure that the product has vitamin A, vitamin E, phytonutrients, and healing fats to strengthen hair health.
These properties also nourish the scalp, helping to improve hair growth.
Although there is little scientific evidence that castor oil makes hair grow faster. Many people who have used it for this purpose claim that it is effective.
Castor oil promotes blood circulation. The increase in blood to the scalp area feeds the hair follicles. When the hair roots are well nourished, the hair is stronger and more resistant, allowing it to grow longer.
Castor oil contains Omega 6 fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, and other nutrients that can penetrate dry and damaged hair, soften rough cuticles, and help hair retain moisture.
Remove frizz from fluffy hair: Homemade cream recipe for faster hair growth
One of the most common beauty problems is fluffing up your hair. This
Cream to accelerate hair growth
- 1/2 cup unrefined shea butter
- 1/4 cup sweet almond oil
- 1/8 cup castor oil
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
The half cup of shea butter is poured into a pot, and the pot is placed in a double boiler. The butter is mixed with a wooden spoon until it is completely melted.
Add the castor oil and the sweet almond oil to another pot and heat it over low heat. It should not boil, just warm. This cream stimulates hair growth.
Mix the oils with the melted shea butter and stir well until a uniform mixture is left.
Also, add rosemary and peppermint essential oils. Now mix all ingredients.
Store the cream in a tightly closed glass container and cool.You can store this cream in a cool, dry place for up to six months.
The hair is divided into sections, and the pomade is applied at the roots and along with the hair. Then, it is massaged for 20 minutes. Then, if you don’t have to go out, you can leave it on for a longer time. Otherwise, you can wash your hair as usual.
Vegetable oils have multiple virtues which confer vigor and beauty to the body in general. Therefore, most of the cosmetics on the market are made from these oils.
The natural leaders sometimes add it in their milk or creams to reinforce their effectiveness or quite concoct themselves their cosmetic products according to their needs.
So here is a simple recipe for nourishing and moisturizing cream that you can make for your hair.
- leave-in conditioner,
- castor oil to thicken the hair and boost growth,
- compact shea butter to provide flexibility,
- coconut oil to nourish the hair,
- aloe vera gel to soften and hydrate hair.
First, beat the shea butter to obtain a whipped cream. Gradually add the aloe gel and mix for 3 minutes. Then complete the coconut oil and castor oil to your mixture and leave to stand for half an hour. Finally, add the leave-in conditioner.
These oils are indicative. You can vary them according to the need of your hair.
- Grapeseed oil repairs dry, brittle hair and severely damaged ends
- Sweet almond oil nourishes, hydrates, and strengthens hair
- Jojoba oil moisturizes the scalp and regulates excess sebum, and gives your hair suppleness. It is ideal for hair with oily roots and dry ends,
- Olive oil nourishes and gives hair shine, etc.
For your mixtures, take oils with a dry touch and a greasier touch to have a balanced mixture. A thick oil would be better associated with liquid oils. Use a maximum of 2 to 3 oils not to overload the cream, and therefore the hair.
If you want to mask the smell of shea butter, you can add a few drops of essential oil to flavor your cream.
What ingredients to choose for your frizzy hair treatment?
Avocado, banana, shea, your kitchen is full of products suitable for curly hair. Applied in the form of a mask once a week, these ingredients guarantee hydration, softness, suppleness, and shine. Care home not only economic but also natural and easy.
Recipe 1: a mask with honey, olive oil, and avocado
- a tablespoon of honey for radiance
- an egg yolk to treat the scalp and strengthen your afro or curly hair
- a tablespoon of olive oil for hydration
Half or a whole avocado (depending on the length of your hair) to deeply nourish and take care of your curly hair (In the absence of an avocado, replace this product with a banana. Concentrated in potassium and natural oils, this provides shine to hair)
Once your homemade preparation is smooth, separate your hair into four to six sections, holding them with clips or elastics. Then apply the mixture, insisting well on the tips. Next, gently massage your hair for ten minutes. Then cover your hair with plastic wrap. Leave to rest for at least one hour, under a hot towel or a bath towel. Finally, rinse your hair and apply your shampoo and then your usual conditioner.
Here is your frizzy or afro hair shining with health!
You can store this “homemade” frizzy / curly hair product in your fridge, being careful to place it in a closed container. Store for up to three days.
Recipe 2: mask with shea butter and coconut and castor oils
For this second recipe, mix:
- a tablespoon of shea butter (which you will have previously melted in a double boiler) to deeply hydrate your afro hair
- coconut oil for its smell and nourishing powers
- castor oil to cleanse the scalp
- honey for shine
Once the mixture is smooth, part your hair into four sections and follow the same steps as for the first recipe. Again, your afro or curly hair will be visibly boosted!
You can store this preparation for a week, taking care to place it in your fridge, in an airtight container.
Once the exposure time has elapsed, careful rinsing is required to remove all traces of greasy residue.
First, shampoo your frizzy / afro hair dry by mixing a few drops of shampoo and water in the palm of your hand. Gently massage the scalp. Then rinse by running the foam over the lengths. This first wash is carried out; proceed with a classic shampoo, then rinse generously.
What are the ways to stop hair loss fast?
- Hot Oil Therapy: The oil helps to retain moisture in our hair follicles. Usually, when the moisture of our scalp decreases, the problem of hair loss increases. In that case, hot oil therapy works a lot to stop hair loss. The hair roots become strong enough by massaging the hair follicles with coconut oil or ordinary hair oil. After using this method for a few weeks, you will notice that your hair loss is much less than before. This method not only works to stop hair loss but also helps new hair to grow.
- Hair packs made from eggs: Eggs are rich in protein, and vitamin D. Protein helps strengthen our hair follicles and stop hair loss. Eggs also remove the roughness of our hair and make the hair smooth. So put at least one egg on your daily food list. However, many people do not like to eat eggs at all. In that case, you can make the desired hair pack with eggs according to your hair type. Hair packs made with eggs are effective enough to stop hair fall.
- Fenugreek: The use of fenugreek in hair care has been going on for a long time. Fenugreek contains Vitamin C, Potassium, and Iron. Which also helps in hair growth as well as stopping hair fall. Also, if you want to thicken hair fast, then using fenugreek can be a very effective way. Because fenugreek also works excellent in growing new hair. Use fenugreek powder or soak overnight and paste the next day. Leave the pack on the head for half an hour to 40 minutes and wash it well with a mild shampoo. After a few days of regular use, you will see for yourself that hair loss has dramatically decreased.
- Coconut milk: Coconut milk is a very effective ingredient to strengthen the hair by providing nutrition to the hair follicles. You can use coconut oil as well as coconut milk for hair care. It also helps to smooth the hair by meeting the vitamin needs of hair. You can get coconut milk powder or liquid in the market or make it yourself at home.
- Honey and sour yogurt: Honey and yogurt are very effective in stopping hair loss. The sweet anti-bacterial properties protect the hair follicles from any bacterial infection. Yogurt, on the other hand, is called a natural hair conditioner. Because it contains a lot of protein and vitamin B5, which is very useful for hair growth, make a hair pack by mixing honey and sour yogurt. Apply it on the scalp once or twice a week, leave it for half an hour, and shampoo it well. Your hair will stop falling out, and your hair will become neat and smooth.
- Green Tea: Green tea is very useful in preventing hair growth and hair loss. Its anti-oxidant protects the ends of the hair from split ends and breakage. It also contains polyphenols which are very effective in preventing dandruff. Put two green tea bags in hot water for a while. Then before taking a bath, massage the mixture well on the scalp and wash it off. Use it at least twice a week. That will significantly reduce hair loss.
FAQ on Homemade cream for faster hair growth
- How to use hair milk?
How to apply moisturizer? On dry or damp hair, apply the milk over the entire length to the ends. Part the hair into four to six sections depending on your hair mass, then apply the milk section by section.
- What hair milk?
Coconut milk is excellent for untangling hair knots. Apply coconut milk to your dry hair, from root to tip, and let sit under a towel for 30 minutes before gently brushing (or detangling with your fingers).
- How to use the leave-in Cantu?
Apply a generous amount of Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream to damp hair, starting from roots to ends. Comb your hair ideally using a wide-tooth comb for even application of the product. Do not rinse.
- Does coconut milk make hair grow?
Coconut milk is recognized for its protective properties for the hair. It repairs damaged, brittle or split hair and rehydrates dehydrated hair. Coconut milk is also known to be a hair growth boosting product.
Conclusion on Homemade cream for faster hair growth
However, excessive hair loss can be caused by a physical problem. In that case, you must take the advice of a doctor. Hair loss can also be a problem due to changes in our diet, environment, and lifestyle. Even if the bathwater changes, many people lose their hair. And if you do not have any physical problems, I hope you do not have to worry about stopping hair loss.