Kale can also be known as leaf cabbage, and it is widely consumed by people. They are green in color just like cabbages, and this means they are rich in nutrients. This vegetable also helps one with blood pressure. From this, we can understand that this is a very nutritious vegetable. This vegetable also helps in various heart diseases and has fiber and anti-oxidants in it, which is very important for the human body.
Thus, from this, we can understand that this vegetable is nutritious and that it should be consumed. So, here are a few recipes for you that we have handpicked just for you. You can make these at home if you have the proper ingredients available and feed them to your family or guests. Check out some of the kale vegetarian recipes below!
Mushroom and Kale pasta
Who doesn’t like to eat mushrooms? Kale with mushrooms is the perfect combination ever. It is filled with nutrients and is great in taste as well. So, let’s wait no more and jump onto the recipe.
- Mushrooms are your first ingredient in this recipe. You can use any type of mushroom you want to in your recipe.
- Onions you can chop the onions if you want.
- The sauce you can use any type of sauce you want. You can use soy sauce if you want.
- Ginger, you can grate the ginger if you want or you can make a paste of it.
- Garlic, you can have garlic cut into pieces, or you can have garlic paste as well.
- Pasta, you can use any type of pasta that you want for your mushroom kale and pasta recipe.
- Black pepper and black salt are mandatory in your recipe.
- Oil, you can use olive oil or refined oil.
How to make your recipe?
- Get a big bowl of water and add salt to it.
- Your next step is to add pasta to the water and cook it. Make sure they are not sticky.
- You can take a frying pan and add any type of oil that you want.
- Add your chopped onion pieces into the frying pan and fry them until they become golden brown.
- After the onions have turned golden brown and they are juicy, add the mushrooms, ginger, and garlic and stir them nicely.
- Add the sauce to the pan, you can add any type of sauce you want. Let the veggies be cooked nicely in the frying pan.
- Add kale to the frying pan and cook all the veggies nicely for a few minutes.
- Add the pasta, which is boiled and drained, into the frying pan. Your last step will be to add black pepper.
You can serve this recipe to your friends or any guests who arrive.
Kale smoothie for the morning
Smoothies are tasty and fresh and this kale smoothie is the perfect way to give a good start to your day. This is easy to make, and it is extremely energy-giving.
- Bananas are best when they are frozen. You must use fresh bananas for this recipe.
- Orange juice you have to use orange juice for this recipe.
- Kale the most ingredient of your smoothie.
- Coconut water is important for your smoothie. It adds to the taste.
- Maple syrup, can be used to add some good taste to your smoothie.
- Chia seeds and oats.
How to make your kale smoothie?
The smoothie can be made in the easiest of steps if you want to.
- Take a blender and all these ingredients.
- Blend all the contents in the blender nicely and pour them into a glass.
- You can use some ice as well if you want to. It will make one feel more refreshed.
Mashed potatoes and kale
Kale can be a green leafy vegetable, but if you prepare your kale dish properly, you will be able to have a lot of flavors along with your kale dish.
- Potatoes are the main ingredient in your recipe. Without them, your recipe will be incomplete
- Butter, you can use vegan butter if you want to. They are easily available in the market these days.
- Milk, you can use oat milk as well if you want to or any milk that is based on plants. This option is for the ones who want to go completely vegan with their kale recipes.
- Kale is the main and the most important ingredient in your recipe.
- Salt, you can add as much salt as you need to your recipe.
- Onions, add flavor and taste to the recipe.
How to make it?
- Nicely peel all the potatoes and then chop them, and then cut them into small chunks.
- Your next step will be to boil these chunks nicely in the saucepan. Make sure the potatoes are nicely boiled, so you can mash them properly as well when you need them.
- Chop all the kale into pieces and chop all the onions as well.
- Take a saucepan and put the chopped kale pieces, the onion pieces, the milk as well as the butter into it and cook the ingredients nicely. Make sure to keep a notice on the kale leaves.
- Take the potatoes into a saucepan and add the kale mixture over it.
- Mash all the potatoes nicely and mix them nicely with the kale mixture.
- You can add some salt later as well as if you want to.
I hope you like our blog – Kale Vegetarian Recipes and find it useful in your everyday life. Kale is a very nutritious vegetable and making tasty dishes is the easiest way to feed your child. You can follow the above recipe and make your child eat them in a regular manner as well as if you want to. The Kale Vegetarian Recipes are easy to make and are less time taking as well.