The idea to start homebrewing may seem quite daunting: it seems to be difficult to know different items of equipment and ingredients. However, you’ll be surprised that there is a simple method to prepare your own beer with little effort. Let’s see how to make a beer that will not yield to commercial taste with Mr Beer kit.
What Do You Need To Make Beer at Home?
If you are trying to make beer for the first time you need to acquire some brewing equipment:
- A beer kit
- A fermenting bucket with an airlock
- A tap or siphon
- A Stir Spoon
- Some means to clean and sanitize your equipment
Basically, beer is comprised of four main ingredients:
- Malt – specially prepared grain that provides the sugar that the yeast consumes during the brewing process and therefore determines the strength of the beer.
- Hops (natural or pelletized) that provides the bitterness and aroma in beer.
- Yeast – converts the unfermented beer (called wort) into beer.
- Water. Try using bottled spring water instead of water from the water softener.
How To Brew Beer With Mr. Beer Making Kit?
To ease your first steps in homebrewing you can use a beer kit that contains all the ingredients you need to make a beer. Mr. Beer Making Kit makes the process of mashing, sparging, boiling, fermenting, and bottling both affordable and enjoyable.
This brewing process is simple to follow and helps you brew consistently great beer every time. All you need to do is follow step-by-step instructions: boil the water, mix ingredients, pitch the yeast and let it do the fermentation.
Don’t ignore sanitizing of homebrewing equipment: it kills wild yeast and bacteria that can cause unwanted flavors in your beer. Follow the instructions in the kit and you will soon be enjoying the first sip of your own beer.