Are you one of those people who want to lose weight but are not able to find the correct plan for it? Do you think that losing weight is impossible for you? Are you tired of following the same old workout routines without any proper guide? Don’t worry! This 8 week weight loss before And after plan would completely help you out and give you the exact results you had been wanting your entire weight loss journey.
You all know how obesity can affect your life. You won’t be able to do physical activities with ease or efficiency. You won’t be able to fit into your favorite dresses. It can even affect your pregnancy for the women wanting to conceive. You won’t feel confident anymore. Thus, losing that extra fat from your body is necessary.
How Can You Lose Weight For 8 Weeks Weight Loss Plan?
8 Week Weight Loss Before And After transformation can be reached only when you are aware of all the factors affecting your weight loss journey. The factors are as follows-
- To know if you are already overweight or not.
- If your body is going through any changes like pregnancy or menopause, etc.
- If you suffer from any medical issues or not (like diabetes or osteoarthritis).
- If you have any gastrointestinal diseases or not.
- Genetics plays a major role in this case.
- The mental health of a person can affect their weight loss journey as well.
- If you have sleeping disorders that might be a reason for your unsuccessful journey.
- Certain medications cause you to gain or lose weight continuously.
- A sedentary lifestyle is also a reason.
- Lastly, your diet plays an important role in this.
If you know all of these about your body half of your battle is already won as you can work out and eat accordingly.
Different Paces For Losing Weight
Now that you know the factors affecting 8 week weight loss before and after transformation here are a few more details about it. Everybody has a different pace of losing weight and every individual has a different capacity to lose the excess body fat as soon as possible. Here are three different paces for losing excess weight efficiently-
1. Fast Pace
By losing 1-1.5% of your body weight per week you can surely achieve the fast-paced weight lose plan. This is the extreme pace to lose weight and requires extreme measures. The percentage given previously was an average value. You can either lose that amount in a few days or in the first week.
But do know the cons as well, cause if you continue to lose weight at this rate your body might face a lot of issues.
- Muscle loss could be seen in this case. This could lead to a lower metabolism rate.
- Your mood changes too often and energy levels fluctuate as well.
- Efficiency decreases slowly.
2. Moderate Pace
By losing 0.5-1% of body weight this moderate pace could be reached. It minimizes muscle loss and helps you to maintain a good mood and high energy levels. It is motivating as well and leads you to be consistently efficient with your workouts and dieting.
3. Slow pace
By losing 0.5% or less of body weight you can achieve the slow-paced weight loss plan. This might come out as very safe and appealing to you but this also has some cons with it.
- It takes a long time to show results.
- Mentally fatiguing and you can get easily demoralized.
- Can become your lifestyle and you might not want to continue dieting anymore.
- Difficult to track metrics which can lead to wastage of time as well.
8 week weight loss before and after transformation guide helps you to achieve your goal properly. This mentions that you need to be
- More active every day. Moving your body more often than usual and in whatever ways possible.
- Check your calorie intake as much as possible. Cutting down on your sugar levels and saying no to soda might help a lot in this.
- Intake of quality food throughout the day like fruits, green vegetables, lean meat, fish, etc.
- Hydration plays a key role in it.
Proper Nutrition Plan
You need to have a properly planned nutrition plan that is scientifically tried and tested. The quantities should be appropriate. It should be based on your regular diet. For example, if people are suggested not to eat rice completely but have been eating it since childhood then it might be difficult for them and can cause adverse effects. The nutrition plan should be familiar to the person’s palate and yet give them the desired results. Lean proteins and healthy carbs should be introduced in good amounts.
Doing cardio every day definitely helps in reaching your goal of weight loss. But did you know? Strength training is equally important! Resistance training helps you to build muscles that burn fat the entire day. Many people forget that and only eat good foods but don’t move enough. That delays their desired results.
The two types of workout plans for could be
- A low-intensity workout with fat burning zone.
- A high-intensity workout.
Diet Plan For an 8 Week Weight Loss Before And After Transformation.
A diet plan for an 8 week weight loss before and after transformation consists of three main constituents-
- The food that you need to consume during this time is lean proteins like eggs, eggs, salmon, chicken, peas, soybeans, tofu, etc. Dry fruits like figs and raisins are a good source to satisfy your sweet tooth. Nuts like almonds and walnuts serve as good fats for your body. Sweet potatoes, quinoa, and brown rice are all good sources of carbs that serve the right amount of energy to your body. For fiber, fruits and vegetables like apples, broccoli, spinach, carrots, etc are a must in your diet plan.
- The portion rule is a must in your diet plan. half of your plate should consist of vegetables, one-fourth of the plate should have protein in it and one-fourth should have healthy carbs and fats. This should be your portion sizes for each nutrient content during each of your meals.
- Your food set-up also matters a lot. If you have a 4×4 diet plan set up then you can include your fruits in either breakfast or during snack time. If you have a busy schedule you can pick your go-to food options for each of the categories. You can have different food schedules according to your convenience.
- Hydration is something you should be taking great care of. You should be drinking 3-4L of water every day but to get a precise idea of how much water to drink you can divide your body weight by two and then add 32 pounds to it. that gives you the number of oz of water you should drink per day.
Tips For Better Results
Tips for 8 week weight loss before and after transformation are actually very simple but very crucial for you-
- You need to change your viewpoint. Self-love is to be practiced more than self-blaming. This makes it easier to follow the healthy habits.
- Your attention should be fully on the food while eating. As ignorance could lead to overeating.
- Drinking enough water is needed throughout the day.
- Sleeping for a minimum of 8 hours is what you need to get your results as soon as possible.
- Including cardio in your workout plans is a must.
- Tracking your weight loss journey is very important to make necessary changes when needed or to follow the same good habits that work for your body.
Risks For 8 Week Weight Loss Before And After Rapid Transformation
The risks for rapid weight loss can include depression, relationship problems, etc as your hormones fluctuate a lot during this period. You can feel stomach pains as well or gallstone formation is also possible in some cases.
Although you need to lose weight quickly you should also be aware of the consequences you face for it. The above article will help you in every way possible but the key to it is being consistent and loving yourself and being compassionate for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How many kgs can I lose in 8 weeks?
You can lose anywhere from 0’5-1.5% of your body weight in 8 weeks depending on your body, diet, and workout plans.
2. Can your body change in 8 weeks?
You can lose weight in 8 weeks but will it show any visible changes depending on your body fat percentage you started following the plan with?
3. What diet should you follow?
The diet plan familiar to your palate and consists of proper portion sizes of healthy food is what should be followed along with proper hydration.