Milk tea or milk coffee is something that we all are in love with. Tea and coffee indeed hold a very important position in all of our lives. For some people, not one day goes by without consuming tea or coffee. Some people like to consume without adding milk or creamer, and others like to consume with one. And that’s when you’re a perfect coffee person and yet look out for healthy coffee creamer alternatives.
Creamer can be bought as a powder, and it can be bought as liquid too. This is mainly added to coffee or tea. Some people are lactose-intolerant, and they are unable to consume dairy products. Creamer is for such people as it is made of sugar and oils generally. But unfortunately, creamer is not something one should be consuming daily. It has some bad qualities in it, and that can result in sickness as well.
Healthy coffee creamer alternatives
Coffee creamers can be delicious, but they are bad for health. If you are worried about what can replace your daily coffee creamer, worry no more. Our blog will help you in knowing some of the best coffee creamer alternatives that you can add to your everyday coffee. So, let’s start scrolling down the blog and get to know some of the amazing healthy coffee creamer alternatives.
1. Skimmed milk
If you love creamer because of its thickness, then skimmed milk is the perfect alternative for you. It is thick and buttery, and more than anything, it is good for your health. It has no added preservatives or added flavors that can ruin your health. Further, it is rich in calcium and potassium, which is good for your health and is good for your bones as well. If you are wondering where to get the sweetness from, like your coffee creamer, you can add jaggery or honey to your skimmed milk. However, this will provide sweetness, and it will be delicious as well.
2. Coconut milk
If you are looking for a healthy coffee creamer alternative that is yummy and delicious as well, then coconut milk is perfect for you. Apart from being good in taste, it has some good qualities in it as well. Coconut milk is heavy, and one will feel less hungry after consuming it. This means it will help you in losing your weight by making you feel less hungry. Apart from these, it also provides immunity as it fights various infections. And this is why coconut milk is considered one of the best coffee creamer alternatives. One must use healthy coffee creamer alternatives so that it doesn’t ruin your health.
3. Oats milk
Well, it is quite probable that you to be out of your coconut milk. And there can be times when the nearby store is out of any other type of milk, or you want a change in taste. If you are going through one of these phases, worry no more and switch to oats milk. Oats milk is good for health, and it is tasty as well. Consequently, tea and coffee can be easily made with oats milk, and that is the best thing about it. If you are someone who is lactose-intolerant, then oats milk just gets perfect for you. Apart from these advantages, oats milk is high and rich in fiber and vitamins, which is good for the body and is healthy too. Oats milk also has potassium and zinc, which is good for the bones. It is more than the perfect alternative for your everyday coffee creamer.
4. Almond milk
Almond milk can be a good alternative to your creamer as well. There is no harm in trying good things, and almond milk with your tea is worth trying. Almond milk may not give your tea a dark color, but the taste of the tea remains the same, and it is also delicious. Moreover, almond milk has its own benefits, it is very much nutritious, and that means it is good for one’s health as well. And it is dairy-free, and it is low in calories. So this means one will not be gaining extra pounds while consuming tea with almond milk.
5. Soy Milk
Soy Milk can be another alternative to your everyday coffee creamer. You can have your coffee or tea with soy milk as well. And the good thing about this is that it can be consumed every day. It has good qualities in it, and that is the reason people love it as well. Moreover, soy milk consumption helps in weight loss and is good for the organs and the muscles in the body.
Homemade healthy coffee creamers alternatives
It is absolutely fine if you wish to avoid store-bought coffee creamers alternatives. And there is no need to worry if you can make them at your home. So, let’s take a good look at them as you scroll down the blog. Moreover, homemade coffee creamers fall best under the category of healthy coffee creamer alternatives.
1. Homemade healthy vanilla coffee creamer
There is nobody who doesn’t like vanilla, and when it comes to vanilla coffee creamer, then it is more than perfect. But often, people wish to cut out the preservatives but still crave the thickness of the creamer. And here is the recipe on how you can make homemade vanilla coffee creamer for yourself.
- Milk of your choice.
- Condensed milk for the thickness
- Vanilla Pod
- Vanilla extract
How to make it?
The process is very simple, and it will not take much of your time or your energy.
- Take a pan and mix the milk, the condensed milk, and the vanilla pods and seeds.
- Make sure to do this on low heat and whisk the ingredients in your pan slowly.
- The mixture will start simmering, and then you can turn off your gas.
- Next, you can add the vanilla extract.
- Cool the mixture and then store it in your fridge for 5-6 days.
- Your homemade vanilla-flavored coffee creamer is ready. You can have it with your tea and coffee without any worries.
2. Pumpkin spice coffee creamer
Pumpkin spice coffee creamer is yummy and is the best healthy coffee creamer alternative. Moreover, pumpkin spice is made up of various ingredients like nutmeg, clove, ginger, and a lot of others.
Here are the ingredients that you will need to make this healthy coffee creamer alternative.
- Condensed milk
- Pumpkin Puree
How to make this healthy coffee creamer alternative?
So, the steps are very easy, and that is the best thing about this coffee creamer.
- You can take a pan and add the milk and the condensed milk to it.
- Make sure they are perfectly heated up, and then you can start adding the spices. The spices include ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, and pumpkin puree.
- You are supposed to heat everything up together to get the spice flavor for your creamer.
- Everything will dissolve, and you will be able to get a sweet and spicy flavor.
These healthy coffee creamer alternatives are rich in nutrients and they can be consumed every day. And since it is easy to make, you can make it immediately when your ingredients are over.
Disadvantages Of Coffee Creamer
Here are some of the disadvantages one can get from consuming coffee creamer.
The points detailed below make it one of the reasons why one should try various coffee creamer alternatives.
- Preservatives- The coffee creamers last ages because the producers add extra preservatives to make them last. This is bad for one’s health, and it also damages the digestive system. This is one of the major reasons why coffee creamer is something to be avoided. And that is when you should consider the idea of using healthy coffee creamer alternatives.
- Added flavors- You must have noticed that the creamers are sometimes available in different flavors. The coffee creamers are available in various flavors like mocha and caramel. The sad fact about them is that they are not always derived from natural sources. The flavors that are added are artificial, and consuming too much of them is not good for health.
- Extra pounds-Nobody likes extra pounds, but if you drink your coffee or tea with coffee creamer every day, then you should give it a thought. Coffee creamers are filled with calories. Even a small spoon of it is filled with a large number of calories. This is not good for health if consumed daily. These extra pounds can be deducted if one starts to use various healthy coffee creamer alternatives, which are listed below.
I hope you like our blog and find it relatable to the search that you have made. All the healthy coffee creamer alternatives mentioned above can be consumed every day, and they are good for health as well. And taking care of one’s health should be the top priority, and our blog understands your concern. So, the above-mentioned healthy coffee creamer alternatives can be consumed daily, and you don’t even unnecessarily get concerned about your health.