All girls want a glowing face, but in the summer season, it becomes difficult to take proper skincare due to sun rays as sun rays cause suntan that makes skin dull and covers the face with a blackish layer. So, it’s essential to understand what is tanning, how to remove tan, and what to do. Tanning can be eliminated from the skin, eventually know your tan but not just in one day. Some sunscreens are beneficial but also carry some impurities like nitrosamines that hurt the skin. So, it’s better to recognize the remedy to get rid of suntan. In this article, we have included the treatment of sun tan removal with some tips and tricks. In this article, we discuss how to know your ten and how to remove it.
What is Tanning?
Its many people the common question of what is tanning. When ultraviolet rays from the sun penetrate the skin, they trigger the production of melanin, and at this time, if your face is exposed to the sun, the dark brown pigment is produced. For that reason, a few darker shade is observed on the skin that is known as a tan. Some people consider it as a way of shielding the skin from burning.
Now, if you start reading this article just thinking that how to remove tan quickly, then it will be not for you because all-natural ingredients take some time to put a permanent impact, So you have to wait to get a better result. We have mentioned some essential natural ingredients that act as suntan remover. These are as follows-
- Green tea: Green tea an antioxidant component that reduces the dullness of the face. It’s not only helpful for tanned skin, but also it helps reduce blemishes. Just dip a cotton ball in green tea solution and apply it on the face. After 10 min, wash the face with water.
- Lemon or orange juice: Lemon or orange extract is another high-quality remedy for tan removing. The bleaching properties and vit-c components found in lemon or orange help to get rid of your tan sooner or later. It can also be used for the treatment of pimples-prone pores and skin. It facilitates to rejuvenate the skin and act as a tan removal agent.
- Oatmeal: If you are worried about how to remove tan from the neck, then oatmeal is a perfect solution. Oatmeal act like magic to eliminate tan from your neck and different tanned areas of your face.
- 4. Raw milk: Raw milk is considered as a natural sunburn element. It has a tan reversing effect. Due to its creamy properties, it moisture the skin genuinely. You can apply raw cold milk with a cotton ball and then wash it.
- Tomato: Tomato is another remedy for tan removing and is considered as antioxidants that are wealthy in minerals and vitamins.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is an excellent Ayurveda know your tan ingredient for tan removal. It also enables them to get rid of darkish spots and other skin problems.
- Potato juice: Potato juice reduces the darkish spots of the skin and prevents the formation of wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an excellent remedy for removing suntan. It will provide healthy skin by lightening the skin pores. It also gradually brighten the skin tone. You can use pure aloe vera gel or can make a face pack with a small amount of lemon juice and can apply through a cotton ball.
- Yogurt: Yogurt soothes the pores and moisture skin providing tender and nourished skin.
For better result, can use oatmeal with Yogurt. It is considered as everyday usable scrubs to remove tan. This pack also stimulates blood circulation.
- Red lentil: Red lentil dal is a beautiful aspect for tan removal and acts as a moisturizer. Red lentil exfoliates the skin, tightens the pores, cleans pores, and makes it oil-free. You also can use it as a showering scrub once a week to soften and nourish your skin.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are the essence of antioxidants. It is much beneficial for oily skin. As strawberries are rich in vitamin C and alpha-hydroxy acids, it removes the access sebum from the skin. Its acidic property is useful for skins. It helps to darken the spots and brighten the skin tone visibly. To get better results, use strawberries with a proper amount of raw milk. It will help to reduce suntan.
- Papaya: Papaya is beneficial for tan elimination. It has hydrating components. It nourishes pores and brightens the skin tone by decreasing the blemishes. The mixture of honey and papaya works like magic. After applying this combination, you will notably change on the first day. It will immediately give the face a glow.
- Cucumber extract: The hydrating cucumber is rich in vitamin A and vitamin B1. It helps in the growth of blood cells and improves blood circulation. Again cucumber prevents eczema and keeps our skin infection-free. To use cucumber for sunburn or tan removal, apply its juice with a cotton ball on your tanned and sunburnt area.
Some face packs for tan removal:
Some home remedies are so much helpful to remove the sun know your tan from the skin. Though these homemade remedies show results slowly, these results are long-lasting. If you want a glowing and tan removal skin, then you can adopt anyone among this.
Orange juice, saffron, and Yogurt:
Mix one tablespoon of yogurt with one tablespoon of orange juice, a pinch of saffron, and apply this smooth paste on your tanned area for about 10-15 minutes. Later rinse it with cold water. It is the best face pack to remove tan.
Multani face pack:
Take two tablespoons Multani soil, one tablespoon tomato juice, ½ teaspoon sandalwood powder, and Mix them all by adding the proper amount of rose water.
Apply this paste on your face and wait for 10-15 minutes before washing. Apply this one or two times per week.
Red lentil face pack:
To make this pack, soak red lentil in water. After well washing up, make a fine paste by blending it, make a smooth paste by taking one spoon of aloe vera gel, and one spoon of the paste of red lentil, and 3 drops of honey. Apply this paste in your face. Then let it dry for 20-30 min. After that, lightly scrub along with your palms and wash it with cold water.
Sugar glycerine and lemon face pack:
Take 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ teaspoon glycerine, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Mix them all in a bowl. Apply this pack as a scrub. Use e gentle upward massaging motion as you rub your skin. Repeat the scrubbing for 3-4 minutes. After proper rubbing wash face with water. Do it twice a week.
Honey and papaya face pack:
To make this face pack, take ¼ of ripe papaya and ½ tablespoon of honey. Then mash the papaya finely adding honey and blend it till a thick consistency is gained. Apply it calmly to your face and permit it to dry for 10-15 minutes.
Sandalwood and tomato face pack:
For this face pack, mash some tomatoes till it turns into a pulp. You can also blend some tomatoes. Then add a few tablespoons of sandalwood powder and blend well. If you have dry skin then you may use some drops of sandalwood oil rather than powder. It will nourish your skin. Apply this paste on your face and tanned region and keep it for 15-20 minutes. After that rinse it with lukewarm water and lightly clean the face and dry it.
Gram flour face pack:
Take 2-3 tablespoons gram flour, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and a pinch of powder. Mix them all to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your face and keep it on face until it dries. After 10-12 minutes rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Almonds face pack:
Almonds are a good source of Vit-E, it can be used to treat sunburns. Just make a smooth paste with rose water and lemon juice then apply it on the affected tanned areas and scrub for 5 minutes. Then wash it off.
Some other ingredients also act as tan removal. Such as – curd face pack (curd + honey), cucumber face pack. Orange or lemon face pack (1 tablespoon orange/lemon juice + 1table spoon raw milk + 1/2tea spoon gram flour), cornmeal face pack (1 tablespoon of cornmeal + 1 tablespoon lemon juice). All these are so beneficial for tan removal.
Some tips for applying face pack on your face:
- Don’t keep your pack for a longer period.
- Try to apply face pack two times in a week. Regular use of the face pack is harmful to the skin.
- For dry skin mix a few drops of honey with your face pack.
- Do not use any raw material directly such as raw citrus. At first, make it dilute or add with some other ingredients.
- It’s also useful to use ice cube of aloe vera gel or tomato puree or cucumber juice.
- Try to use one after another pack as an alteration. Through doing this you will know what suits best to your skin.
- To notice a visible change, use the home remedies for a long period.
- Apply the face pack on circular motion.
- Exfoliate has to done gently.
- Try to use lukewarm water to wash the face pack.
- Use a soft towel to wipe out water after face pack removal.
- Have to use a moisturizer after exfoliation or after wash off face pack.
Some ways to fade suntan:
People can try the following methods to remove or fade tan from the skin.
Gently exfoliate the skin. It will help to remove pigmented dead skin cells. Overdoing of it can turn then skin red and prompt acne breakouts. People with dark skin find that over-exfoliating can cause dark spots on the skin. Sensitive skin requires a soft washcloth and chemical exfoliator that work best. Oily skin types can use stronger chemicals and mechanical methods.
Use of Sunscreem or suntan removal cream:
Some products containing 2% hydroquinone, azelaic acid, glycolic acid, retinoids are effective for skin lighteners. But these need repeat application to fade darker areas of akin.
Some tips to avoid sunburn:
- Try to avoid the sun while going outside. Use an umbrella or cover yourself with a scarf to avoid sun rays.
- Avoid outdoor activities during peak hours. It is considered from 11 am to 4 pm.
- Wear full and protective clothing and avoid dark color fabric.
- Always wear a hat and use sunglasses to protect the eye from dust as well as from as rays.
- Drink a lot of water and other vit-c fluids to keep your body hydrated.
- Always moisture your skin and apply sun scream those are paraben-free. Again, oxybenzone, PABA, and retinyl palmitate are also harmful to the skin.
Now thing is that those who have to go outside for work or other purposes, it’s just impossible to avoid tanning during summers. But taking proper measures to remove the tan and lighten the skin can be helpful. And this whole article we have covered the important thing what is suntan and how to remove the tan. So, now if you are conscious about how to remove tan from face and hands then by reading this article you will get some simple solutions.
Is tan permanent?
No, tan is not permanent. But if you don’t take proper care for a long time then it can cause permanent damage to your skin.
How to remove tan in one day?
It’s not removed in one day. But, if you take proper care then after 3-4 weeks you will see a notable change in your face.
What does a tan do to your skin?
Tan makes your skin dull and cover your face with a blackish layer.
What elements act mostly as tan removal?
Green tea, Yogurt, raw milk, saffron, lemon or orange juice, red lentil, tomato, cucumber, and potato- all these are so much beneficial for know your tan removal.